This is a nonsense Fashion Friday! Just in time to go into Spring Break! I know my northern friends are buried under blizzard warnings but we Southerners are going out on Spring Break in 80 degree weather. My girlfriends at work cooked up this hysterical piece of fluff as I was going out for my surgery.
Today’s Fashion Friday topic: what can kids wear that women should not wear?
This is a helpful reminder list compiled by me and my women colleagues if you find yourself debating acquisition of one of these items:
1. Animal sweaters/shirts. Kids = Yes. C’mon – bring on the bears and cats and puppy dogs. Moms = Not so much.
2. PJs in public. Very young kids = go right on ahead. Adults = please do not do this.
3. Overalls. Kids = precious. Women = we tried this in the 1990s. It didn’t work.
4. Rompers/Bubbles. Wee ones = oooohhhh and aaaaahhhh. Ladies = I have expressed my thoughts on this topic in Fashion Fridays past.
5. Late add: Moccasins. This one cracked me up. This was my friend’s add and I wouldn’t have thought of on my own (though I haven’t actually owned moccasins as an adult…).
So whatever you are doing on this Spring Break, don’t forget laugh and have fun. That’s what we intend to do!