Alrighty girls, I’ll return to our regularly scheduled shopping with a purpose when it’s NOT the day that Nordstrom’s semi-annual sale launches. I love them so much. Primarily because I can find a cocktail dress for any occasion every single time here. But they have so much good stuff and the semi-annual sale reminds me to consider their other stock.
If I had a budget, here’s eight things I wouldn’t miss at the sale (that starts today!!!):
1. I’ve done posts on boots before, and I love me some Frye boots. I do not own a pair because I can’t bring myself to spend the money. But these are marked down over $100 for the sale and are just beautiful.
2. You may remember my obsession with blouses. Well this blouse is a steal, and it comes in almost TEN patterns so you can pick the color and style right for you. For under $30! What? I also love how they styled this blouse from weekend casual to workday chic.
3. If I pick a pricey handbag, I pick Kate Spade. Her clean lines and simple styles are timeless and classic. But then she throws a fresh modern twist in like this deep purple shade in a handbag. Beautiful addition for fall.
4. Y’all, this dress is $64. I can’t even wrap my head around it. This is such an interesting fabric, pattern, design, but yet still completely appropriate to wear to work. I can’t pull it off without dropping a size, but you girls that are slimmer than me should pick it up!
5. Sam Edelman leopard print pump. There is nothing else to say. You should own these. And under $100.
6. This gray and ivory striped and belted cape is an awesome addition to your wardrobe. Pair with a casual shirt and jeans for weekend or pair with a blouse, pencil skirt and pearls for the office. Another mark down priced under $100. (There are several cute capes on sale. It’s quite the statement for fall! Here’s another super cute one in twill.)
7. My girlfriend loved the batwing dress I featured on the blog last week so I couldn’t pass up this super cool batwing pantsuit (which would also be awesome for a super chic wedding guest!). And three words: Diane von Furstenberg. (On sale!).
8. I have to end on a total blow the budget item. For winter, this combo wool-leather coat is JUST COOL! I love the edgy ways they’ve styled it from colored jeans and booties to a chic plum short date dress! If you’ve got $500 to blow on a winter coat, this is for you (even on sale, mercy!).
So if you wander over there, make sure you stop and tell me what you found. I’m curious what I missed!